Renewable Energy Hydro, Solar & Biogas
Benefit of this Service
- Identification of potential sites, conducting feasibility studies with proposed outline of design for the power generating plant.
This includes mini hydro,biogas, biomass and solar with a capacity in the range of 10 to 30MW.
- Seeking consent on environmental approvals, with detailed evaluation on preservation of nature at proposed sites.
- Complete proposal on design and engineering of Grid Connected Photovoltaic(GCPV) system, Off Grid Photovoltaic(OGPV) system and
Net Energy Metering (NEM) for residentials, industries and large scale solar plant including Interconnection Facilities to grid
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) of power generating system. Procurement of major items for the
generating plant includes hydro and gas turbines, photovoltaic panels and inverters, transformers and other balance of plant
- Construction and Installation includes Civil construction works, followed by Mechanical and Electrical installation works.
- Testing and Commissioning of the power generating system.
- Operation and Maintenance of installed power generating plant, which includes routine maintenance, troubleshooting, fault
investigation, rectification and recomissioning of the system.